These commissions are open for bead sprites and amigurumi.
Things to Consider
1. I take commissions for both amigurumi and bead sprites.
2. I cannot sell anything created with other people’s patterns and sprites without permission.
3. I only accept Paypal.
4. Feel free to ask about prices. They vary according to size, detail, and time it takes to create. At the moment, prices range anywhere from $3-$60.
5. For bead sprites, I typically price my pieces $5 per pegboard (29 x 29 pixels). However, the do vary according to detail.
6. For MOST commissions (larger sprites and amigurumi may require different packaging) I charge a flat rate of $3 for bead sprites and $4 for amigurumi for shipping anywhere to the U.S. These rates are subject to change as I am only just starting to sell online and am still figuring out what works best. I can ship internationally, but know that shipping costs will also change.
Once pricing, shipping, and other details have been figured out, I will put your request on my commission list. When I get to your request, I will send you an invoice for the full price.
After the amount is paid:
1. If in stock, I can have the item sent to the post office to be shipped the very next business day.
2. If needs to be made, expect up to a week for the item to be finished. I will then send you a message with a picture of the finished item and send the item to the post office the very next business day.
Message me if you have any more questions!